-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Mermaid Bookmark

This is a piece I made a while ago while I was designing the Whimsical Frames collage sheet.  The mermaid tail, frame and teal shells are from the sheet.  I used Glossy Accents to add dimension to the shells.

14 comments:

diane said...

It's wonderful!
I know quite a few people who would love to have one of these :-D

Cocofolies said...

Fabulous bookmark oh la la !!! I'm so admiring !... Hugs, Coco xx

Holly M said...

Oh! I loved it then, and I love it still.

lupaulfric said...

I love it! In fact, I love everything you create. For the bookmark-did you use the cardstock version of your Whimsical Frames or did you mount it on something heavier? I have the collage sheet and can't wait to start creating!

Jess said...

This is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Your creations are aMazing!! I love this bookmaak - and I'd love a tutorial on how to make one :)

Ann said...

gorgeous!!

Deb said...

Beautiful Laura!

chrissie said...

So much depth to this bookmark it looks amazing.

Love Chrissie xx

Theresa said...

LOVE this!! It would hold my place in a book just beautifully!!!!

This N That said...

Very clever Laura...stunning

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

love this oh yes I do so magical and beautiful ..thanks for the moment of sheer joy.
susan s

Dianne said...

Wow this is gorgeous as all your projects are, this is definitely the most beautiful bookmark ever, you are such an inspiration, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day..

Lululiz said...

Absolutely stunning, I wish I could create something so special for my mermaid journal ( which is still in the planning stages, sigh ).