-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Friday, August 2, 2013

Beach Babes Sand Castle Book




Filled with 1920's women frolicking in the sun.

I started by first painting the castles red.
Next, I dry brushed the castles with blue and yellow paint.
I added cheese cloth died with alcohol inks.
Lastly before adding the images I added different colored mini pebbles and flakes.

5 comments:

Connie said...

This is a fabulous project.
You are so sweet to share your step by step photos. This project looked hard, until you broke it down for us.
Thank you,
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

oh how fun is this Laura! I love this so cool the mermaids you altered..love the castle this is a show piece.
hugs
susan s

johala said...

Hi Laura!
I don't like too much the colors, but I like the idea, very funny!
Thanks a lot and big kisses

This N That said...

Love the castle..simple for you maybe!!

barbara walters said...

Can't wait for the Halloween carnival. Just won a blue ribbon at and art show with some of my projects that I got from you Ms. Laura. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas and creations