-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Carnival – Boo Bash & Steampunk Spells Train by Vic Smills

Things will be rockin all night at the Boo Bash.  Notice the microphone in front and what a spectacular top!
No worries about getting to the Halloween Carnival, just jump on the Steampunk Spells Train.
You can see more of Vic’s artwork and details about how she made her carnival pieces on her blog Vic’sCreations.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I just LOVE Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells paper - what a great train! All her creations are awesome, must pop by and see more on her blog.

johala said...

All these halloween carnivals are wonderfull! Congratulations to all women who did them, it's so funny and amazing!
Hugs and kisses

Laura S Reading said...

What a fun and imaginative creation!